Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Turning Filthy Water Drinkable

If you haven't already discovered TED, I highly recommend checking it out. It is an amazing site full of 10-15 minute videos and articles where people talk about ideas they have had. The video below is one in which one man shares his idea for eliminating the problems caused when natural disasters make it hard to access drinkable water.



This is one of the most amazing things I have seen in a long time. Please take the ten minutes to watch it.

I don't think any of us want to think about the possibilities of being without water or feeling forced to drink contaminated water. This is an amazingly simple solution to that problem. I am going to look into buying some of these bottles for our family. When I figure out where to buy them I will be sure to share. If you know where to find these bottles or other filtering water bottles please leave us a note in the comments and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment